Pages

Hello everyone! I have a passion for fashion, makeup, theater, DIY's & blogging! I love to share my tips and thoughts with all of you! Join me as my fondness of the fashion world grows into an even bigger obsession.

Friday, August 16, 2013

Times Square MAC Store + My Experience!

Hello everyone! While in New York City, I knew I wanted to visit the MAC store in Times Square. Prior to that, I had only visited MAC counters. The MAC store in Times Square is located right next to the Disney store and the giant Forever 21, so it's easy to find. There, I had my makeup done by Justine, a MAC makeup artist. She was incredibly sweet and took the time to teach me how to create a neutral eye makeup look. 

My eye makeup done by Justine
This is what I bought at the MAC store. It is a 4-color eye shadow palette. I got 3 of the colors Justine used on my eyes (Mythology, Shroom, Sable) and one I heard from recommendation (All That Glitters). 





All That Glitters is a shimmery, light brown base color. Mythology is a shimmery, rose gold base color. Shroom is a white highlight and Sable is a matte, dark brown, crease color. As you can see, they're all creamy and have great pigmentation. 



Swatches


This is Justine and I. As I said before, Justine was so sweet and she did an incredible job doing my makeup. She showed me how to create a shimmery, neutral makeup look that I have now been recreating almost every day since then. 


I had an incredible first experience at a MAC store thanks to Justine. If you ever stop by the Times Square MAC store, be sure to ask if Justine is there. She'll do an amazing job helping you and finding exactly what you want. Justine actually has a website and you can see it at: www.justinedivanna.com  

I hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know what your MAC experiences you've had or what products you'd recommend from MAC in the comments below. Have a great day everyone. Bye! xx 



No comments:

Post a Comment