Pages

Hello everyone! I have a passion for fashion, makeup, theater, DIY's & blogging! I love to share my tips and thoughts with all of you! Join me as my fondness of the fashion world grows into an even bigger obsession.

Monday, August 12, 2013

Photos from my Trip!

Hi everyone!
Yesterday I got back from my trip! In case you didn't know, I traveled all around the East Coast (which you would know if you were following my Twitter (*hint hint*) Anyways, I thought I would show those of you that don't follow my Twitter some photos I took during my vacation! I'm sad it's over, but I had an amazing time. 
Boston  Harbor (Where the Boston Tea Party happened) 
The U.S.S. Constitution AKA "Old Ironsides"

Newport, Rhode Island


Beautiful Sunset in Newport


Times Square


The view atop the Empire State Building

Vincent Van gogh's The Starry Night at The Museum of Modern Art 


So those were some photos from my trip to the East Coast! I hope you enjoyed looking at them and if you have any questions or comments about the places I went, leave it in the comments below! I love reading what you guys have to say! I hope all of you have a fabulous day and you can expect a regular fashion/beauty post coming in the next few days! Bye! xx

-CCFashionista

No comments:

Post a Comment