Pages

Hello everyone! I have a passion for fashion, makeup, theater, DIY's & blogging! I love to share my tips and thoughts with all of you! Join me as my fondness of the fashion world grows into an even bigger obsession.

Monday, August 5, 2013

The Beauty Blogger Tag!

Since being on vacation, I've been having a lot of blogging withdrawals, so I decided I would do The Beauty Blogger Tag. I stumbled upon this tag the other day, and I really enjoyed the questions, so here are my answers!


Why did you start blogging and how long have you been blogging for?

I started blogging because I wanted to share my love of fashion with the world. I was very young at the time and many people underestimated how knowledgable and passionate I was about fashion, so I created this blog to show them what I was capable of. I have been blogging for 3 years!...And I've loved every second of it. 

Whose blog did you fall in love with first?

A family friend created a fashion blog called "Ginger and the Geek" and I loved reading her posts. (Now she's under the name of GingerAdorned) I also loved Elle & Blair's joint blog: ElleandBlair.com

What was the first blogosphere hyped about product that you bought? Was it worth the hype? 

The first hyped-up product I bought was the Maybelline "Falsies" Mascara. Ironically, it was NOT worth the hype, as I HATED this mascara, but since then I've tried many hyped-up products that I do love. 

What are your 5 favorite things about being a beauty blogger?

1. I have met so many other girls who make beauty blogs and they are so nice! By making blogger friends, they give you advice on your blog and you can do the same with theirs. It's so helpful! 

2. I feel so lucky because writing a beauty/fashion blog combines 3 of my favorite things: Beauty, Fashion, and Writing! I've always had a love for all three. 

3. I love it when a person will read one of my posts and say: "Thanks! That really helped me!" That's what I try to do. Even though I am very young, I want to help other girls all over the world and give them inspiration.

4. By writing and reading other beauty/fashion blogs, I get to hear about so many products. I get to hear real opinions and recommendations, and it really helps you spend your money on products actually worth buying.

5. Every time I write a new blogpost, I feel so happy. The joy from writing a new post and sharing it with the world is an indescribable feeling. You feel so accompished and feel like you made a difference.

What have you learned from being a beauty blogger?

I've learned that you can accomplish anything if you put your mind to it. I am a small town girl who had dreams of starting a fashion blog and inspiring and helping girls all over the world. And I really feel like I've done that. Go after your dreams. 

Have you changed anything since being a beauty blogger?

Yes. Since becoming a beauty blogger, I feel like I've become more of a leader. Since I could help people online, I felt like I could help people in real life. So I have been. My friends are surprised by how much I know about beauty and fashion and my blog has really helped me to pursue that. 

What advice would you give to a beauty blogger just starting out?

Don't worry about how big or little your blog is. No matter the size, you will still help girls and they will still be inspired. The size of your blog doesn't matter, the amount of passion you put into your blog is what does. 

What are your top 5 makeup brands?

1. Maybelline
2. NYX
3. Rimmel
4. Essie (Nailpolish) 
5. Wet n' Wild

Recommend your top 5 beauty products:

1. Maybelline Color Tattoos (They're fairly inexpensive and have AMAZING pigmentation)

2. Elf waterproof liquid liner (It costs $1 and works just as well as any other drugstore liquid liner)

3. Ulta Voluputous Volume Mascara (Take my word, this mascara is incredible. I've never heard anyone else talk about it, but it is an amazing lengthening mascara and my favorite one of all time)

4. Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder (This is one of these least exensive powders you will find and it is also one of the best. It keeps away shine from your face and prevents your foundation from running. This powder also lasts for an insane amount of time)

5. Essie Nailpolishes (Not one in particular, but they all are beautiful, unique colors and they last on your nails longer than any polish)

That was The Beauty Blogger Tag! I encourage any of you to this if you want to! I'm still on vacation, so you probably won't see another blogpost from me for a  little while, but you can hear updates from me on my Twitter! (CCFashionista1) Thank you for sticking by my blog for all these years. Have a great day! Bye! xx 



No comments:

Post a Comment