Pages

Hello everyone! I have a passion for fashion, makeup, theater, DIY's & blogging! I love to share my tips and thoughts with all of you! Join me as my fondness of the fashion world grows into an even bigger obsession.

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Back A+ School: First Day of School Outfit Ideas!

Hello everyone! Today I'm continuing my back to school series. With school just around the corner, I thought I would show guys my first day of school outfit ideas. Enjoy! 
Casual-
My first outfit is casual. I have on a muscle tank, a baggy sweater, skinny jeans, and Keds. This is perfect for those of you don't like to dress up, but still want to look nice on the first day. 


I love these Keds. They have an adorable pink and red floral pattern with periwinkle trim. 
Muscle Tank- Necessary Clothing
Sweater- H&M
Jeans- Hollister
Keds- Marshalls

 Semi-Casual-
My second outfit is semi-casual. I'm wearing a denim vest, a white tee, a circle skirt, and white converse. This outfit is not too casual, and not too fancy, so it's for those of you that have a mild style. 

I love the star detailing on this denim vest. 

I also love this skirt because it has sunflowers on it! A great trend for fall! 

Denim Vest- Pacsun
White Tee- Target
Skirt- Brandy Melville
Converse- Journeys

Dressy-
My third outfit is for those of you (like me!) who love being girly and dressing up! I'm wearing a lacy dress and ballet flats. 

The detailing on this dress is super pretty. 

The navy and red stripes add a pop of color and a nautical feel.


You can also add a sweater on top if your school dress code doesn't allow the thin dress straps. 
Dress- Lotus (A small shop in Newport, RI)
Sweater- Target
Ballet Flats- TJ Maxx

So those were my first day of school outfit ideas! Let me know in the comments below which outfit was your favorite: #1, #2, or #3. I hope all of you enjoyed this post, and maybe even got some inspiration on what to wear on the first day. Have a great day! Bye! xx


4 comments:

  1. I think #3 as it would be easier to finger your young tight pussy, which I am sure you would enjoy, and would soon have your have you pussy juices flowing ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think looking at your bra strap you would also be wearing a pair of sexy little white panties, guaranteed to give me a hard on

      Delete
  2. It's not the outfit that matters - it's who is inside of it. Such a sexy young lady. Love the enthusiastic smile. Sure hope she shows it to me while she's bouncing up and down on my cock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. More first day of school outfit ideas:

    1) naked
    2) see #1

    ReplyDelete