Pages

Hello everyone! I have a passion for fashion, makeup, theater, DIY's & blogging! I love to share my tips and thoughts with all of you! Join me as my fondness of the fashion world grows into an even bigger obsession.

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Review: Products from Ulta!

Hi everyone! A couple weeks ago I did a Mini Haul of the products I bought from Ulta. I promised I would review each of the products and tell you what I thought of them, so as promised, I'm reviewing them today! Lets get started!

This has definitely exceeded my expectations. The "Wet" Brush works AMAZINGLY on wet hair (as marketed) as well as on dry hair. This has recently been my go-to brush and I would recommend it to anyone. 
This again has been another superstar product lately. This is the Maybelline Color Tattoo in "Bad to the Bronze." I have been loving this product because it works as a great eyeshadow base or eyeshadow on its own. It's beautifully pigmented and is a smooth, creamy consistency. 

This product I was not so impressed with. As you can see in the swatch, it hardly shows up! I have very fair skin and its too light for me! The Rimmel Natural Bronzer is a product I would not recommend, as it merely does nothing for you. To say the least, I was not impressed. 

This was a so-so product for me. It smells amazing, but as far as actually moisturizing your lips, I'm not so sure it does a very good job. I don't hate this product, but I'm not sure how many people I would recommend the Nivea Lip Butters to...

That's it for this post! Those were my honest reviews of the products. Remember, these were my personal opinions and what I experienced with them, but they could work differently for you. Let me know what you think of the products in the comments below and I'll talk to you guys in my next post. Bye! xx

Read my haul of the products HERE: http://ccfashionista.blogspot.com/2013/07/mini-ulta-haul.html





No comments:

Post a Comment