Pages

Hello everyone! I have a passion for fashion, makeup, theater, DIY's & blogging! I love to share my tips and thoughts with all of you! Join me as my fondness of the fashion world grows into an even bigger obsession.

Friday, August 23, 2013

Back A+ School: Supplies Haul!

Hello everyone! 
As many of you have already started school, this is the last segment in my Back to School series. Today I'm going to show you some of the supplies I picked up. (Also, all supplies is from Target) Let's get started! 

Folders-
These are my favorite folders because they are made of plastic, so they don't rip. There is nothing worse then being a couple weeks into school and having you folders rip right in half. (Trust me, it's happened a lot) So that's why I started using the Mead Five Star Plastic folders and they work great.

 Notebooks-
These are just the basic 70 sheets, wide ruled, spiral notebooks. A great staple to have for taking notes.

Planner & Book Covers-
To be honest, I'm not sure if I'll be using this planner or not because I'm not sure if my school has planners for us. If they don't though, this is a great planner because it gives you lots of space to write. It's also cute and fun, because the pages are pink and black & white polka dots. 
Some classes require you to have book covers, but I like to have them no matter what because 1) They protect your textbooks 2) They help you know which textbook belongs to you 3) They're cute! 

 Pencil Case & Sharpies-
This is just a simple pencil case from the "Up & Up" Target Brand. I like big pencil cases so I can keep writing utensils, flashcards, and my calculator in it all at once.
I just picked up some colorful Sharpie Markers. I got a blue, pink, green and turquoise fine tip, a pink and lime green ultra fine tip, and a turquoise pen. 

Pencils & Pens-
I have always used regular pencils, but this year I went for mechanical because I hate when pencils leave a layer of lead all over your pencil case. It gets all over everything and it's just annoying, so mechanical pencils will prevent that problem.
I picked up this basic pack of ball point pens from BIC. It has two blacks, two blues, and one red.

 Other Basic Necessities-
I got even MORE Sharpies: two black ultra fine tips. I also picked up a pencil sharpener for #2 pencils during tests and I got a pack of flashcards. These literally save my life while preparing for tests, as I realized these are the easiest way for me to study. 

That was my Back to School Supplies Haul! Call me crazy, but I actually am excited for school to start! Let me know what day you go back to school or what supplies you've picked up in the comments below! Have a great day everyone! Bye! xx

1 comment: