Pages

Hello everyone! I have a passion for fashion, makeup, theater, DIY's & blogging! I love to share my tips and thoughts with all of you! Join me as my fondness of the fashion world grows into an even bigger obsession.

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Fall Trend Alert: Flannels!

Fall.
I love everything about it.
Pumpkin patches, the leaves changing colors, school starting...
well, maybe not that. 

However, Fall is my favorite season and I'm so excited for it to be starting soon! Today I'm going to show you one of the biggest upcoming fall trends this years: flannels! 


The first way to style a flannel is to simply roll up the sleeves and where it with a tank and jeans. It's such a simple outfit, but it also looks cute.

Flannels look great layered over printed tanks and they also provide warmth for when it gets cooler.

Plain Converse keep the outfit laid back.

This is another one of my favorite ways to style flannels. Simply tie it in a knot around your waist, and you instantly create an edgy, but effortless-looking outfit.

Tying it around your waist is also a good way to go if it's still warm where you live and not quite cool enough for long sleeves yet.

Flannel- Forever 21
Tank- Forever 21
Jeans- Marshalls
Converse- Journeys

That's it for my first 2013 Fall Trend Alert! Let me know what YOU think of this fall trend in the comments below! I hope you have a great day! Bye! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment