Pages

Hello everyone! I have a passion for fashion, makeup, theater, DIY's & blogging! I love to share my tips and thoughts with all of you! Join me as my fondness of the fashion world grows into an even bigger obsession.

Sunday, February 16, 2014

OOTW: February 2014!

Hi everyone!
I know it's been a while since my last blog post. I hate taking such long breaks, but it has been so cold where I live so it's been almost impossible to take photos outside, which is my favorite place for them. This week I challenged myself to wear outfits a little out of my comfort zone, so I figured it would be perfect to do an Outfits of the Week post! We only had 4 days of school this week, so that's why there's only 4 outfits. Enjoy! 

Monday-
This day I challenged myself to finally break out this fur vest, which I haven't worn in years. I paired it with a flannel and studded combat boots (which aren't pictured, sorry) I really love this outfit even though it's something I don't usually wear.

Vest- Forever 21
Flannel- Forever 21
Leggings- Target
Boots- Steve Madden

 Tuesday-
I like Tuesday's outfit because it's very quirky, but also very true to me. I decided to wear this cat skirt and pair it with a graphic tee and sweater.


Skirt- H&M
Tank- Brandy Melville
Sweater- Gap
Shoes- Converse

Wednesday-
Wednesday's outfit was a little edgy and a little sporty which is far from my usual style. I also really liked it because of the pink accents and I'm a sucker for high-tops.


Flannel- Target
Tank- H&M
Jeans- Old Navy
High-tops- Converse

 Thursday-
Thursday's was definitely my favorite outfit of the week! I absolutely love this look and I like how preppy it is. I wore a sweater and collared shirt under a bubble vest and paired with a bubble necklace. 


Sweater- H&M
Shirt- TJ Maxx
Bubble Vest- Aero
Bubble Necklace- J. Crew
Jeans- Old Navy
Boots- Steve Madden

So those were the outfits I wore this week! I hope you enjoyed this post because I battled the cold and went outside to have these taken! Also, I changed up my background. Do you like? Maybe? Yes? No? Let me know in the comments below! I hope all of you had a happy Valentine's day! I'll see you all in my next post! Bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment