Pages

Hello everyone! I have a passion for fashion, makeup, theater, DIY's & blogging! I love to share my tips and thoughts with all of you! Join me as my fondness of the fashion world grows into an even bigger obsession.

Thursday, January 23, 2014

How I Organize My Room!

Hi everyone!
I'm so happy to be back on my blog.
This week it's finals week and I have been going crazy. Seriously. Luckily tomorrow is the last day of finals (thank goodness) but I decided to take my mind off of it for a second and type up a little blog post for you all. Today I'm going to show you how I organize my room and hopefully this will give you some organization inspiration. Enjoy! xx

Tip #1: Get a Shoe Rack-
Meet my new friend, the shoe rack. I just got this and I put it in my closet. It works amazingly for me because I have tiny closet, and this doesn't take up too much space. It can hold 12 pairs of shoes and 4 underneath it, so I love it and it's great for organizing.

Tip #2: Store your bags in... your bags?
If you're like me and own an endless number of bags and purses, I recommend storing them in some of your larger bags! Just store them in each other. Here you can see I use some of my large bags and stuff them with my smaller bags. It works great for organizing and saves a lot of space.

Tip #3: Use the space under your bed-
When organizing, I feel like a lot of people forget about the space under your bed. But don't forget about it though, because it can hold so much stuff! Here you can see I have these 2 big tubs and I use them to store scarves in the first one and (yes, MORE) shoes in the second one. (I have a ton of shoes, okay?) I got these bins from Target for about $10 each and they're also really great because they have wheels that help them roll out easily. 


 Tip #4: Bins, bins & more bins-
I love using bins in my room because you can fill them with all the clutter you want, and nobody can tell. They also come in a ton of different colors, so they had an extra pop to your room. I got these from Target for about $4 each. 


So those were some of my organization tips for how I organize my room! I hope you enjoyed this post and maybe even got some inspiration for your own room! Have a great week everyone! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment