Pages

Hello everyone! I have a passion for fashion, makeup, theater, DIY's & blogging! I love to share my tips and thoughts with all of you! Join me as my fondness of the fashion world grows into an even bigger obsession.

Saturday, January 4, 2014

December Favorites!

Hello again!
I know I just did my 2013 favorites and normally I wouldn't have done another favorites so soon after, but this month I love the new things I discovered SO much, I had to share them with you all. 
So let's begin! 
I have been obsessed with this mascara this month. This is the "Lights, Camera, Lashes" mascara from Tarte. I bought it at Sephora on Black Friday because I had heard such great things about it and now I know exactly what people are talking about. This mascara gives your lashes so much length and volume that if you layer it enough, they look fake. It never clumps and it does a great job of separating lashes which is something I'm really picky about with mascaras.

The Brush

This has definitely been my favorite nail polish of the month. This is "Ballet Slippers" from Essie. You guys know I love Essie and this one has made me love the brand even more. I love how light and girly this color is and even though it's pink, it makes your nails look very natural and well-kept.

My favorite fashion item of the month were these combat boots from Steve Madden. I believe these are the "Guliee" boots. I got these for Christmas and I have worn them every single day since. They go with so many outfits and they're the perfect winter accessory.

This TV show has been my LIFE this month. I just started watching Gossip Girl and I cannot believe I've never seen it before! I've been watching it on Netflix and I love it so much. In case you've never seen it before, the show follows the lives of wealthy high schoolers living in the Upper East Side of Manhattan. I find this show to be very appealing to me because I love "girly" shows you could say, and this is quickly becoming one of my all-time favorites. 

GUYS, IT HAPPENED. My favorite memory of the month without a doubt was when I met Tyler Oakley. For those of you who don't know who he is (have you been living under a rock?!) he's a Youtuber with over 3 million subscibers. He was awarded "Vlogger of the Year" in 2012 and he was nominated by MTV as "Favorite Vlogger of 2013." I am OBSESSED with Tyler and I have been for over a year now, so can you imagine my excitement when I see him at the Pacsun in my town?! Needless to say, I went crazy with excitement and he is such a sweet guy. 

So those were my December Favorites! I hope you all enjoyed this post. Unfortunately I'm not sure how long it will be until my next post goes up because I go back to school in 2 days! And with finals coming up very soon, I'm not sure when I'll have time to squeeze in a blog post, but I'll try. Have a great weekend everyone and I'll talk to you guys later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment